Do you ever run out of ideas on how to help young people grow up? How to stay by their side to help them make the most of their personal development and how to counsel them in a creative way that is close to them?
Do you often wonder how to educate young people to cope with stress and to be in tune with their emotions, to understand and accept their thoughts and actions?
Together we will learn some methods, techniques and approaches that can help us in our work with young people. We will look at examples of good practice that can help us get close to young people and support them where they need it most.
We will enrich our pedagogical knowledge with some theory, but above all with practical examples, and learn about the principles of work that have been proven to be effective. We will be very concrete and focused on the very needs we perceive among young people.
The course consists of five intensive working sessions:
What is Included in the Course Package?
- full-board accommodation, including breakfasts, lunches & dinners,
- all course fees, contents and materials,
- a day trip around Slovenia,
- a guided afternoon tour of Ljubljana,
- all other extra activites & fun social programmes,
- coffee and other refreshments throughout the course,
- additional support by our team before and during the course
Price of the Course Package: €1,300
EARLY BIRD OFFER until MAY 30, 2023:
FURTHER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE in the case of TWO or more participants from the same school!
For more information, see other sections of the website.