Do you teach mathematics, languages, arts … ? No. Even though you think you might be – we think it is more about the fact that you teach Sara and Emil and Matteo and Ana. And Sara, Emil, Matteo and Ana have different needs, different talents, different desires, different fears, different potentials. Perhaps the school system might not be focused too much on this aspect of individuality of your students. But we know that YOU are.
In this seminar we want to equip you with some ideas and tools on how you can transform your teaching to be more responsive to the individual needs of the students, their talents and building up not only towards amassing knowledge but rather developing skills. What elements you can incorporate to bolster expressiveness, creativity, confidence, physicality, reflective use of technology and others – while keeping in mind that you will not be able to completely change the school system around you.
The course consists of five intensive working sessions:
What is Included in the Course Package?
- full-board accommodation, including breakfasts, lunches & dinners,
- all course fees, contents and materials,
- a day trip around Slovenia,
- a guided afternoon tour of Ljubljana,
- all other extra activites & fun social programmes,
- coffee and other refreshments throughout the course,
- additional support by our team before and during the course
Price of the Course Package: €1,300
EARLY BIRD OFFER until MAY 30, 2023:
FURTHER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE in the case of TWO or more participants from the same school!
For more information, see other sections of the website.